This Saturday, April 23, 2022, Amazon Games is carrying out a second weekly maintenance aimed at correcting multiple bugs and problems encountered in Lost Ark to fix some issues related to the recent monthly update. Maintenance is scheduled to start at 9:00 a.m. (Paris time) and end three hours later, around 12:00 p.m. (Paris time).
The “CET” time indicated on the official announcement stands for “Central European Time”. It is concretely Paris time, French time in fact, to put it simply.
Lost Ark Patch Notes April 23, 2022
Tonight’s update will fix some of the issues we’ve seen since the April update was released. The servers will be unavailable on April 23 from 9am and for approximately 3 hours.
If you play Lost Ark on the Mari/Valtan (US-West) and Azena (US-East) servers, you may see some queues during the day. We have reduced the maximum player capacity due to issues in the monthly update. We are working on fixing these major issues and hope that the maximum player capacity will return to normal after this update.
- Fixed an issue with Feiton’s Express Growth displaying an expiration of 7 days after recovery. For those who have already claimed it, we will fix this issue in our next update, before the item expires.
- The Symbol of Ignea 14 and the Star of Omnium 7 now correctly display their respective rewards.
- Fixed an issue where Rift Fragments earned from the Express Mission could not be used at the Merchant.
- To avoid confusion, we have removed the mention of the South Bern field boss (Thunderwings) from the event calendar.
- Fixed an issue where Punika’s Knowledge Transfer functionality in the Stronghold was not working as intended. This hotfix will resolve the issue for players who have previously used Punika Knowledge Transfer on one of their character.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users who purchased Monthly and Weekly Crystal Packs from receiving their bonus crystals when their inventory was nearly full.
- Fixed an issue where appearances of Noble Banquet and Noble Banquet Weapons purchased with crystals could not be dyed.
Additionally, due to unscheduled maintenance in the Central Europe region, crashes may occur in all regions. In order to compensate for any inconvenience suffered by our players, we will be offering maintenance compensation which will include the following:
- 3 Days of Crystal Aura
- 2 Echo Aura Recovery Elixirs (After claiming it from the goods inventory, you will have 14 days to use this item. When used, it will grant 50 Echo Auras).
- 3 Ascendant Refinement Chests (This chest allows you to choose one of the following, to improve the success rate of Refinement) Star Breath (Tier 1) x15
- Moon Breath (Tier 2) x15
- Sun Protection (Tier 3) x5
- Solar Blessing (Tier 3) x10
- Sun’s Grace (Tier 3) x30
This is a one-time login bonus that will only last for one week and will end on April 30 at 9am (CET)